Let us help you put some adventure and hands on learning into your education programs.
The Centre offers a wide range of educational and recreational courses for people of all ages ranging from environmental sciences including marine biology, ecology, limnology, and botany to resource management focusing on forestry and fishing, mammals, birds, astronomy, field studies and First Nations Heritage and Culture.
On our field trips your students can:
- Explore the old growth forests of the world famous Carmanah Valley and see some of the tallest trees in Canada.
- Experience a temperate rain forest with double the biomass of a tropical forest.
- Go down to the sea and observe the myriad of life forms that abound in the tidal pools of Botanical Beach.
- Or come and meet the Ditidaht and Knowutzun people and learn about their their arts and customs.
- And there’s so much more…
Easy to PlanYou can select a learning experience which best suits your needs, budget, and areas of interest, from a day visit to an entire week at the centre packed with field trips, adventure and exploration. Your stay will be easy to plan and easy to manage.
"Program Organizers very successfully customize a diverse range of options including waterfront activities, teambuilding challenges, crafts and environmental awareness pursuits. Our students have fun and finish the year off with wonderful memories!”
St. Margaret's School